Friday, July 13, 2007

HaiZz.. another week had passed!! is a busy week!!! hahaS.. OA project la!! is making me mad~!! firstly deadline is today and ii really chiong ar!~! and ii did really work very hard yesterday to do finish.. denn teacher say pass up on next tuesday !! argh!! angry.. hahaS... hmmmm... overall ii think my project still looks quite not bad.. for the apperance la.. but topic a bit till cannot make it.. hahhaaS..

Next happy thing.. today almost late for school ar!! denn that fengyi go off so fast!! denn after that ii saw kaijie and jun wen.. hmm.. that weiteck sprain his leg.. so absent from school.. GOOD AR!! denn ii saw kaijie and junwen, so walk with them.. denn at the big field there, we saw like the gate is going to close.. denn we started walking fast.. is really fast!! kaijie's speed is so fast!! ii cannot follow up man.. walk till leg wanna break le.. hahahaS... denn luckily bell ring that time we still standing near our class le.. LUCKY~~!! hahaS... so that means we are not late.. hmm.. denn after singing that singapore song!! denn we sat down.. denn this moment BASTAIN look behinDD.. eye contact!! oh my god!! if let kairong hear, she will say me hua chi again!! hahaS.. it is so happy thing lorr.. denn after that after pe... me kairong and fengyi .. without pam!!! cause she's absent!! pon ten!! naughty!! denn ii saw my bastain agaiin!! oh my god!! his class is out from lesson.. from computer lab.. denn when he comes out ii walked pass.. denn EYE contact again!! oh my!! Shiock!! denn somemore he's just standing beside me somemore.. oh my!! faint liaoo.. hahahahaS.. today really very happy lorr.. hahahaS>.. but next tired thing.. accounts homework!! oh my god!! 4 qns to do!! luckily ii do 2 qns liao.. still left 2!! jia you!! = ="